Once again, we're going with a multi-fandom fest. Write a story. Make some art. Make a vid. Record some podfic. Whatever you like, as long as it involves Stargate and destroying the world! Or at least badly damaging it.
Similar to last year, there's a limit to number of prompts you can submit in order to keep the already unwieldy list from growing too much more. Once again, you'll be able to pick prompts from a list of all past prompts.
The Official Rules
1. Interested parties will submit prompts to the prompt post.
2. I'll add the new prompts to the central prompt list.
3. Creators will claim a prompt or two that they wish to create something for.
4. Creators will have a significant amount of time to create their fanworks.
5. Creators will post their works during the week that works are due.
6. ALL SHALL ENJOY! (Also, there will probably be a master list of works at some point.)
November 13th - November 25th: Prompts may be submitted.
November 26th-ish: Prompt claiming begins.
January 15th: Prompt claiming closes.
January 16th to 31st: Works can be posted during this period.
1. Anyone can submit prompts, whether or not you plan on creating something.
2. Prompts must be more than one word. Traditional apocafic prompts are welcome, as well as those that put a different spin on things. Feel free to be creative. You can use specific scenarios, a series of words, lyrics (try to keep these down to a few lines), quotes, pictures (please link to and warn for non-work safe pics), episodes, etc.
3. You can choose to specify a single character, two or more characters in a platonic relationship (A & B or A & B & C), a pairing/threesome/moresome (A/B or A/B/C), or 'any' (meaning any character in any relationship). The default is 'any.'
4. Once again, there is a limit of seven new prompts per person.
5. I reserve the right to throw out prompts that are only one word, that are repeats of another prompt (unless they’re a different pairing) or that are graphic and intense. (You really have to submit something pretty sick to gross me out, so I don’t foresee this as a problem. It’s really more of a ‘don’t post pics of entrails’ type of thing.)
1. Prompts will be claimed first come/first serve. I realize this gives my half of the world a slight advantage, but I’m hoping there will be plenty of prompts, and people often take a while to decide which prompts they want.
2. You may claim up to two prompts to start.
3. You may claim your own prompts if you wish.
4. If you finish early, you're welcome to come back and claim another prompt. And then another, until we run out of time.
5. If you find a prompt isn't working for you, you're welcome to return to the claim post and trade it in for a different one at any point.
6. If you know you're not going to finish before the close of the claiming period, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know by replying to this post so that I can add your prompt back into the pot.
Note: Prompts can go over here.
Please reply to this post with questions, comments, and early notifications of inability to finish a story so that I can release your prompt back into the wild. COMMENTS ARE SCREENED. Comments and questions will be unscreened. Drop-out notifications will remain screened.
Finally, please feel free to pimp! There are some banners here. If you want to make your own, please, go ahead.