1. Please reply to this post with the prompt(s) you want. I'll strike prompts from the list as they're claimed, and reply to confirm. I'm going to limit claims to two prompts right now so that everyone has a shot at the prompts they want.
2. On September 1st, I'll allow people to start claiming additional prompts if they wish. There's no limit to the number of prompts you can claim, but you're encouraged to finish your first two stories before moving on to additional prompts.
3. Prompt claiming closes on September 30th.
4. Fic is due between October 1st and October 15th. You can post your fic here, or post elsewhere and post a link here. There are no minimum lengths for fic.
You may claim your own prompt if you wish.
You're free to exchange your prompt for a different one at any time. Please let me know on this post.
If you don't like any of the prompts here, you can claim an unused prompt from a previous year. If you do that, please comment on THIS POST with the year and the prompt. If you have an outstanding claim from a previous year, you're welcome to write that this year.
You're not required to tell me if you're not going to finish your story, but if you know early on that you won't finish, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know so that I can release your prompt back into the wild. You can leave a comment here, or on the rules post where comments are screened, or you can PM or email me.
Please try to abide by the prompters stated preferences regarding gen or pairings. If the prompt is ambiguous, then you're free to interpret it as you wish.
Prompts for any show
1. Any. They survived the apocalypse by going through a Quantum Mirror, only to realize that the new reality had already been taken over by another enemy.
2. Any. They realized too late that Ra had taken Daniel as a host.
3. Any. At some point the SGC's self-destruct was expanded to include the whole planet.
4. Any. SG-1's choice to travel back in time in 'Moebius' caused the present day to be ruled by Seth.
5. Any. The Goa'uld came through the second Stargate while the Russian Stargate Program was still undiscovered by the SGC.
6. Any. "There comes a time when a house has been so damaged by termites that you must not only kill the termites... but demolish the house..."
7. Any. "Without wanting to sound overly dramatic, the fate of the Galaxy may be at stake."
8. Any. It was an innocent, but deadly, mistake.
13. Any. The Goa'uld and the Wraith go to war.
14. Any. Deciding who to save.
15. Gen or Any/Any. "Do not mourn the dead, but comfort the living." (Jonathan Lockwood Huie)
"The art of war is simple enough.
Find out where your enemy is.
Get at him as soon as you can.
Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on."
(Ulysses S. Grant)
18. Any. They never would have chosen to live in each other's bodies, but the device that put them this way was gone--along with the SGC.
19. Any. It was cliche to say it was a dark and stormy night. But flashes of lightning lit the boiling clouds as wind and rain washed the blood from the streets, slowly erasing the horrors of the day.
20. Any. One of Earth's seeming allies [Asgard/Tok'ra/Tollan/Free Jaffa Nation] has a change of heart about Earth.
21. Team (any). The team is caught in a "Quantum Leap" type effect, jumping to a new multiverse at random time intervals.
22. OTx, aka infinite pairings/threesomes/moresomes. World goes kaboom, porn ensues. (What, you need more??)
23. Team. "But we're still stealing it, right?" / "Oh yeah, absolutely!"
24. Any. An omnicidal maniac is bent on destroying the multiverse.
25. Any. This time the attackers were not the Goa'uld, and they did not just come for Earth, but for the entire Galaxy.
26. Any. "For in the vacuum created by the loss of what is most precious, opportunity abounds, influences maximize, and desire becomes destiny." – Fringe 4x21, Brave New World Pt. 1
27. Any team. It is always about the balance; kill one big bad and another bigger one will take it's place. If something good happens then something bad has to happen to counteract it.
28. Any team. So you stood there on the corner / With your suitcase in your hand / Ready to quit this place / There were just too many people / With too little left to lose / You were just one more face / But you weren't born to give up easy / You weren't raised to just lie down (Over and Over by Puff Johnson)
30. Any. Trojan Horse. They should've known better.
31. The Ancients, losing the war against the Wraith and deciding to flee back to Earth. And finally choosing to hide their technology and really live among the humans.
32. Any. In the end, they were grateful for the alien occupation.
33. Any. “Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. (quoting the Bhagavad-Gita after witnessing the first Nuclear explosion.)” - J. RobertOppenheimer
34. Any. They were unable to turn off the Attero device.
36. Any. If he accepted, there would be two survivors - if blending protected against the virus, and he suspected it was a pretty big if.
39. Any. They are becoming less human every day.
40. Any. Sometimes destruction comes from within.
41. Aldwin, Teal'c, Jacob/Selmak, Martouf/Lantash, Sam, Daniel, Jack. Teal'c manages to stop Aldwin from launching the bomb in time, and Sokar makes it away with his entire fleet. Sokar is furious at the Tau'ri and the Tok'ra, and makes it his life's goal to wipe them out. He goes for Earth first, and arrives before Aldwin et.al. returns from Netu. Now Earth has fallen, and SG1 is on the run with the Tok'ra.
42. Amaunet, any, after Teal'c had shot Amaunet, more of Heru'ur's forces arrived in time to take Amaunet's body and put it in a sarcophagus. Now she has sworn revenge on the Tau'ri for what they did to Apophis and herself. With Heru'ur's forces she leads a devastating attack on Earth
43. Anise, any Tau'ri, any. Blending protected against the mutations, but not against being eaten.
44. Anise, Sam, any. "We must help each other, if anyone is to live."
45. Anubis, any. SG1 returned too late to stop Anubis when he attacked Earth. Now SG1 with O'Neill in stasis are all that remains of Earth's defences.
46. Any Goa'uld(s), the fall of the System Lords as seen from a Goa'uld's point of view.
48. Any Goa'uld, any. Orbital bombardment? A virus? Burn the entire surface? Enslave the remaining population? So many choices!
49. Any Goa'uld, any. Their power in the Galaxy was crumbling, and they were quickly going extinct.
50. Any Tok'ra, any. Blending protects against the Ori Prior virus.
51. Any Tok'ra, any. It was a desperate, last attempt.
52. Any. A trip to an alternate reality through the quantum mirror. No return home.
54. Any. An alien invasion, mind control, selfdestruct.
55. Any. Instead of Apophis taking Sha're to host Amaunet, he took Daniel as a host for himself. And Daniel had lots of fascinating information about Earth.
56. Any. Knowledge of Goa'uld magic is forbidden.
57. Any. The desert camo team from Ripple Effect and the Ori plague.
58. Any. The SGC discovers that Ba'al is controlling the IOA in the same way he tried to control the Jaffa Council.
59. Any. They almost stopped Anubis from getting to the Dakara Superweapon. Almost.
60. Apophis, any, "You were mistaken. A god cannot die!"
61. Apophis, Janet, any. They didn't realize he had jumped hosts until it was too late.
62. Bastet, any, she was her new host
63. Cam Mitchell. One last sunrise.
64. Cam/anyone. The end of the world makes for a hell of a first date.
65. Cam/Carolyn. She clung to his voice in the darkness.
66. Cam/Vala. He could have had a worse companion to ride out the end of the world with.
67. Camulus, any, How did it come to this? Working with Tok'ra and Tau'ri?
68. Carolyn Lam, any. She's her father's daughter after all.
69. Carolyn Lam, one of the SG teams had carried her through the Gate kicking and screaming. She understood that the survivors needed a doctor but she didn't have to like it.
70. Cassie Fraiser, she was 11 when she found herself the sole survivor of Hanka. At 16 it appeared that she was the sole survivor of Earth.
71. Cassie. "To this generation I would say: Memorize some bit of verse of truth or beauty." ― Edgar Lee Masters, Spoon River Anthology
72. Cordesh, Jack, any. What if he had taken over Jack when they were alone?
73. Daniel & or / Vala. "And death is at your doorstep / And it will steal your innocence / But it will not steal your substance" – Mumford & Sons, Timshel
74. Daniel Jackson &or/ Vala Mal Doran. She's seen the end of enough worlds to know what comes next
75. Daniel Jackson, Sam Carter, they spent two months in captivity only to find out that none of the Stargates they tried would connect to Earth.
76. Daniel, any. In retrospect, he probably shouldn't have touched that.
77. Daniel/dealer's choice. "You don't always choose who you're with when the world ends."
78. Daniel/Sha're, Amaunet doesn't chose Sha're and Daniel choses to stay on Abydos. Years later a lone Tau'ri bring the news that Earth has been destroyed and all that is left is about 50 survivors.
79. Delek, any. They were all doomed. How come he was the only one who realized?
80. Egeria, any. Despite it all, she was proud at what her children had accomplished.
81. Egeria, finally being rescued from the experiments the Pangarians had done to her, only to find out that her children/movement is dying slowly without a Queen and she can do nothing to save them.
82. Egeria, Sam, any. They were the last hope, not just for the Tok'ra, but for Earth, too.
83. Egeria, Sam. Neither of them understood how they were still alive, but one thing was certain; they were the only ones left alive. The time machine was tempting, so very tempting. It was not like they could make things worse, could they?
84. Freya|Anise, any. The fate of the Tok'ra was on their shoulders.
85. Freya|Anise, any. Time is running out.
86. Freya|Anise/Daniel. One day it just happened.
87. Freya|Anise/O'Neill. He knew she wouldn't be happy the Tok'ra didn't exactly make a secret of their dislike of the sarcophagus but her death was just not acceptable.
88. Garshaw, any member of SG1. "Together we shall avenge the death of both our people".
89. Gen or Sam/Jack. The Goa'uld conquer Earth and take most of the SGC's major players as hosts, except that the ones who take SG1 are undercover Tok'ra. Early seasons.
90. Gen/Team OR Sam/Jack. The Goa'uld Nirrti had free access to the SGC during the episode Rite of Passage (S5). In case she was discovered or something went wrong with her plans for Cassandra, she hid a biological weapon on the base (author's choice as to what it does plague, premature aging, insanity, etc and you can assume she had unlimited access to all levels of Cheyenne Mountain). When she is discovered and allowed to leave, she acts in typical Goa'uld fashion and activates the weapon anyway.
91. Hathor, Sam, any. She had needed a new host after falling into the cryogenic chamber unprotected. This one was perfect, and it would help her avenge herself on the Tau'ri.
92. Hathor, Sam, Janet, any. The attempt to take back the SGC had failed.
93. Heru'ur, any. After securing an alliance with Apophis, it was time to punish those cursed Tau'ri who thought the were better than their gods.
94. Jack O'Neill, any. "Kill them all!"
95. Jack O'Neill, any. The sarcophagus had changed him. He did not realize how much until it was too late but by then he no longer cared. They would never suspect, not in time, anyway. Earth would be his.
96. Jack O'Neill, any. Timetravel. He hated it. Particularly the theoretical consequences. Or not so theoretical in this case now the Goa'uld had conquered Earth before he was even born.
97. Jack O'Neill|Kanan, any. "We escaped Ba'al's dungeons to come back to this!"
99. Jack, any. “Don't wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects.” ― Roger Zelazny
100. Jack. He knew it was futile, but he was never one to give up. Not even when that was the sensible thing to do.
101. Jack/Malek. They were the only ones left.
102. Jack/Sam. She's off world when the end comes. He isn't.
103. Jack's clone. It's basically the end of the world, and the clone is glad Jack isn't here to see it.
104. Janet Fraiser, Cassie, the SGC lockdown lasted 22 days and when it was finally lifted she could think of nothing but finding out if Cassie was still alive.
105. Janet Fraiser, Martouf|Lantash, any. (Ripple Effect) The reversal didn't work and they were unable to send the alternate reality teams back home. Eventually the entropic cascade failure caught up with them leaving only a few people behind.
106. Janet Fraiser. "It's not about fate … yours or mine. It's about changing fate, and protecting our children." – Fringe 5x12, An Enemy of Fate
107. Jolan(/Cameron). Finally believing Mitchell that the Ori are false gods and the subsequent downfall of the Sodan.
108. Jolinar of Malkshur, any. Her new host, Samantha, hated her, but her host's people were under attack, and as a Tok'ra it was her duty to help her host in any way possible
109. Jolinar, Sam, any. "I am sorry, but there is nothing I can do."
110. Jolinar, Sam, any. Problem was, the only one who had known the location was Jolinar, and Sam couldn't for the life of her (or anyone else) remember.
111. Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash, any. They fled from their dying universe.
112. Jonas & SG1. He managed to escape to Earth before Langara fell to the Ori, but now Earth is gone, too.
113. Jonas Quinn, any. Survivor's guilt
114. Jonas Quinn, the last few months of his homeworld.
115. Kali, Daniel, any. She had caught him in the corridors after the Summit, and after implanting him with a symbiote, she knew all she needed to take over the SGC.
116. Khonsu, SG1. They were 'captured' by Khonsu when they heard Earth had fallen.
117. Korra, any. The poisonous gas drifted across the land in waves.
118. Lantash, any. "This can't be the end! I refuse to believe it!!
119. Laura Cadman, go figure that the apocalypse would come while she's on rotation on Earth rather than on Atlantis. How is she supposed to get back there with no ZPM and no ship?
120. Malek, any. "Hallowed are the Ori!"
121. Malek, Jack O'Neill. The lives of everyone was on their shoulders.
122. Mark Carter, he got the shock of his life when he turned on the TV and saw his sister with glowing eyes and proclaiming that Earth was now under the rule of [goa'uld of your choice].
123. Martouf, Lantash. He was the last survivor of his world. Question was, did he even want to continue living?
124. Martouf|Lantash, "We will never surrender, even in death!" Now it sounded hollow, even to himself.
125. Martouf|Lantash, any. Unsurprisingly, Tok'ra were immune to the virus.
126. Martouf|Lantash, Sam, any. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
127. Mini!Jack & Cassie. Four years after the world ended and they can travel for months without any hints of people.
128. Mini!Jack/Mini!Sam, the originals snuck them onboard a ship and left them on a planet with a Stargate and a cryptic message to meet them on the Tollan homeworld in two years.
129. Mini!Sam &/ Mini!Jack, they had spent their Summer vacation hiking in the mountains/somewhere out of the way, and when they came back there were bodies everywhere.
130. Morrigan, any. She enjoyed the terror she caused more than the power she gained.
131. Nirrti, any, "It is an abomination they have been allowed to breed to such numbers."
132. Nirrti, any. She unleashed a plague as her revenge.
133. Ocker, any. As the security chief, he should have been able to protect them.
134. Per'sus, Jack O'Neill, any. "Would you really rather see both our people perish?"
135. Qetesh, Vala, any. She had come through from another universe, looking and sounding like their friend. It was much too late when they realized the crucial difference between their Vala and this one.
136. Ra, any. He had transported away from the ship at the last moment, and now he was going to take his revenge on the Tau'ri.
137. Rosha, Jolinar, any. She was the last survivor of her world.
138. Sam & Cam gen. Skyscrapers, silver, starlight.
139. Sam &or/ Any. The General Hammond's mission was successful, but all it was too late.
140. Sam Carter &or/ Cam Mitchell. I told you something like this would happen!
141. Sam Carter &or/ Teal'c. Of course the world ended today, everything else had been going so well
142. Sam Carter, any. "Don't worry. If it comes to that, I'll do us both."
143. Sam Carter, any. Five times some villainoftheweek had a diabolical plan to destroy Earth with really bad science
144. Sam Carter, any. She'd spent way too much of today worrying about drinking water and whether or not the ship was going to blow up.
145. Sam Carter, any. Something's wrong with her, but she can't put her finger on it. It's the latest in a line of things she can't fix.
146. Sam Carter, any. Writing a manual on how to survive the apocalypse is a strange hobby, but Sam has a strange life
147. Sam Carter, Teal'c, their homeworlds were gone and so was the rest of their team, but word had it that Bra'tac was still alive.
148. Sam Carter|Anise, any. Sam agreed to become Anise's new host in desperation, and in the process finally understood why the Tok'ra chose to find volunteers among those who wanted revenge.
149. Sam Carter|Jolinar, any. They had to get off this planet.
150. Sam, any, She was offworld when it happened. Now Earth was gone.
151. Sam, any. “When you expect the world to end at any moment, you know there is no need to hurry. You take your time, you do your work well.” - Thomas Merton
152. Sam, any. After spending years as a lab rat for the NID, she escaped. Now everyone was going to pay, beginning with the SGC and her former team mates!
153. Sam, any. How could they expect her to save the world, when they were out of coffee?
154. Sam, any. She looked back one more time before she jumped through the SGC gate for the last time
155. Sam, Daniel, O'Neill, Martouf/Lantash, Jacob/Selmak, Teal'c, any. The safety of everyone in the Galaxy is threatened by a new enemy. Earth has fallen, the Tok'ra are dead or scattered, and the same goes for the free Jaffa. Now Sam, O'Neill, and Daniel are dead too, and Teal'c is desperate for allies. That's when he learns all the people he rescued from Netu were clones, and the real ones may still be trapped, now in stasis pods on Delmak, where Apophis had put them.
156. Sam, gen or any pairing. In Kansas she steals a bike.
159. Sam, MartoufLantash, any. They were trapped, with no way to escape, and no way to communicate with the outside. The worst part? They had the information that would save the galaxy.
160. Sam/anybody(ies). Time travel in a desperate attempt to save Earth.
162. Sam/Cam. "Because these wings are no longer wings to fly/But merely vans to beat the air/The air is now thoroughly small and dry/Smaller and dryer than the will/Teach us to care and not to care/Teach us to sit still." "AshWednesday," T.S. Eliot
163. Sam/Jack "I like to think that the moon is there even if I am not looking at it." Albert Einstein
164. Sam/Jack. "And far in the hazy distance / Of that lovely night in June, / The blaze of the flaming furnace / Gleamed redder than the moon." – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, The Bridge
165. Sam/Jack. "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? – every, every minute?" ― Thornton Wilder, Our Town
166. Sam/Jack. "Oh, promised land and me still standing / It's a test of time / It's a real good sign" – James Taylor, October Road
167. Sam/Jack. "The end of the world? I think I'll wait for the movie."
168. Sam/Martouf. Anubis's scheme to wipe out most human life in the galaxy worked. Sam and Martouf run one of the few groups left alive.
169. Sam/Martouf. Martouf is the last of the Tok'ra.
170. Sam/Martouf/Lantash, They had not been able to dial out fast enough, and now Sokar had burned through the iris. (AU of Serpent's Song, I guess).
171. Sam/Martouf|Lantash. He had promised to come back for her.
172. Sam/Martouf|Lantash. It wasn't the first world he had seen burn.
173. Sam/Martouf|Lantash. One last kiss, before the end.
174. Sam/Martouf|Lantash. She didn't want to be alone, not tonight.
175. Sam/Martouf|Lantash. There was nothing left outside.
176. Sam/Martouf|Lantash. They had all fled from a doomed universe.
177. Sam/MartoufLantash, “This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper.” ― T.S. Eliot
179. Sam|Jolinar, any. The Goa'uld attack came before the ashrak had time to find them. Now the ashrak is dead, and Sam and her new symbiote are the only survivors at the SGC.
180. Sam|Jolinar, the Jaffa captured them and by the time they finally managed to escape Earth had fallen.
181. Sam|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash. Question was, would the Goa'uld suspect?
182. Sara O'Neill &/ Jack O'Neill, in the end they had come full circle.
183. Sara O'Neill, it was too quiet afterwards.
184. Seth. He managed to take over one of his former disciples. No longer willing to just hide, he took advantage of his new host being the son of a government official, and soon he had infiltrated the NID, and then the SGC. Less than a year after the SGC and the Tok'ra thought they had killed him, Seth opened the Stargate for the Jaffa of his new ally, Apophis. SG1 were offworld at the time, and now their planet was conquered by the Goa'uld, and they could not return.
185. SG1 team. '1969'!AU, traditional nuclear destruction, cold war era
186. SG1, any. The Retou terrorists succeed, and a planetwide panic leads to an allout war.
187. SG1, any. The Stargate is revealed. Chaos ensues. A group decides to take it upon themselves to cleanse Earth from the alien contagion by killing everyone.
188. SG1, any. They accidentally set off an alien device, causing several multiverses to start merging. The 30 SG1 teams, or the 21 Apophis's are not the worst problem not by far. And where is the entropic cascade failure when you need it?
189. SG1, any. They go through a quantum mirror and end up in the world of "1984".
190. SG1, any. They were the last to get out
191. SG1, any. Watching Anubis's meteorite hit Earth.
192. SG1, Martouf|Lantash, any. The reality they ended up in, was one where Ra had never left.
193. SG1, Tok'ra, any. The Tau'ri kill themselves in a war with one of the many weapons that have been found offworld.
194. Sokar, any. After he had conquered Earth, they learned why he had chosen to model himself after the devil.
195. Tanith, any. Shau'nac wasn't killed, so no one suspected him until it was too late.
196. Teal'c + Sam, the invasion in the episode "Foothold" succeeded.
197. Teal'c. "Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes." —Walt Whitman, Song of Myself
198. Team. Any pairings (het and/or slash) or OTmore up to author. Divergence from canon at Lost City Part 2, Jack is unable to make the Ancient weapon work.
200. Tok'ra, any. "We will never surrender, even in death"
201. Tok'ra, any. When there had been no response from Earth after several signals had been sent, the Tok'ra dispatched a teltac.
202. Vala Mal Doran &/ Daniel Jackson, she had seen to many worlds destroyed and even more people killed, but Daniel was the first person she genuinely wanted to survive with her.
203. Vala Mal Doran, in the end she was alone again. No fair weather friends, no SG1 or SGC. Just running from planet to planet knowing that the only reason no one actually tried to kill her was because Adria had ordered them not to harm her mother.
204. Vala, Earth was being evacuated and she was still debating over which part of her 'fight or flight' reflex she should listen to.
205. Zarin, Jack O'Neill, any. It would have been laughable, if it hadn't been so tragic.
206. Zipacna, any. After Revanna, the Tau'ri would be next. It was their fault anyway.
207. Zipacna, any. They would regret their arrogance.
208. Any Atlantis members. Atlantis comes home to a devastated Earth.
210. Elizabeth Weir, she had to watch helplessly while the Genii killed everyone on the Expedition except her and McKay, while Sheppard and Cadman were hiding somewhere in the City.
211. Gen or any/any. SGA 5x04 The Daedalus Variations AU: What if Rodney hadn't been able to reverse the jumping and the team had to abandon ship in a post-apocalyptic universe?
212. Jeannie Miller, Nancy Sheppard, the last person she expected to meet in a small town in the middle of nowhere and at the end of the world was her brother's best friend's ex-wife.
213. John Sheppard &/ Ronon. Atlantis' splash landing in the SF Bay had some unforseen consequenses and it was causing increasingly larger natural disasters around the planet.
214. John Sheppard /Nancy. Working together against the Goa'uld.
215. John Sheppard, the Coronal mass ejection in 'Echoes' destroyed about half of Lantea and there wasn't enough power in the ZPM to move Atlantis.
216. John Sheppard. The Gene Therapy didn't work and he can't be everywhere at once.
217. John Sheppard/Nancy. Nancy is one of the few survivors who make it to Atlantis.
218. John Sheppard/Ronon. Sometimes the only thing that was left was to get revenge.
219. John, Rodney, Jennifer. The Wraith made John a runner, set him loose just south of Grand Junction. He lasted nearly a year, but if McKay and his medic wife hadn't found him up near the Springs, he'd be dead for sure.
220. John/any or gen. John never expected to be the one who survived.
221. John/Ronon. The only thing that gets me through the night.
222. Lorne/Sheppard. "I have enough fight in me for the both of us."
223. Rodney McKay, Madison Miller, the last ship from Earth included a group of orphaned children, one of which was his niece.
224. Rodney, any. Rodney's got a bucket list - and very little time.
225. Ronon(/Melena). The defeat and destruction of Sateda.
226. Sam/John. "Life is a sum of all your choices." (Albert Camus)
228. SGA. A ship is safe in the harbor but that's not what it's built for.
229. Sheppard, Carter & McKay. They were desperately trying to find their siblings.
230. Teyla. Earth is destroyed, she has lost everyone she loved and there is no way home. The only goal she has left is to fulfil the last promise she made to Rodney: find Jeannie.
231. Teyla. Only one thing was certain in Pegasus: the Wraith would come and destruction and grief would follow.
232. Weir, any. Like Atlas holding up the world
233. Weir. "In time you shall see Fate approach you / In the shape of your own image in the mirror." – Edgar Lee Masters, Spoon River Anthology
234. Any SGU. Looking for survivors.
235. Any. They find a way to gate to Destiny just in time. Going back home is impossible.
236. Brody, I'm a mastermind with a genius escape plan
237. Eli & Chloe. Darkness falls.
238. Eli & Chloe, gen. Destiny makes it home, but there's no one there to greet them.
239. Greer & Young, gen. They've been through a lot together, but nothing like this.
240. Any. Sam and Rodney's daugther from an alternate reality comes through the Stargate one night. When she goes back through the Gate seven days later the world has been reduced from around seven billion to exactly seven.
241. Jack O'Neill & David Sheppard. Something prevents John from going back to Earth in EAtG so General O'Neill make a split second decision and orders someone to get John's brother instead, on the off-chance that Dave has the same affinity for Ancient technology.
242. Jack O'Neill/Kanan, with Earth and the Tok'ra gone, they only had each other
243. Jeannie Miller & Mark Carter. They surived a series of natural disasters that killed just about everyone else, and bring the remnants of their families to NORAD because that's where they're hoping to get answers.
244. John, Cam & Sam. It would have almost been like a road trip, if they hadn't been the only ones on the road.
245. John/Sam/Cam. This isn't how any of them imagined they'd end up.
246. McKay|Anise, gen or het. No one was really sure if McKay agreeing to become Anise's new host was their best chance of revenge against the Goa'uld/Ori/Wraith/whoever or if it was the worst idea ever.
248. Mitchell/Sheppard. "It isn't a comfort to know you'll follow me to certain death."
249. Mitchell/Sheppard. (The Pegasus Project) The day before they're scheduled to go back to Earth a last message comes through from Earth: the Priors have destroyed all the major cities and they are going to surrender.
250. Mitchell/Sheppard. Atlantis returned to Earth just as the Zombie virus was taking hold in Colorado.
251. Mitchell/Sheppard. AU: there never was a Stargate program, the world ends with some typical disaster-movie trope (ie. nuclear, plague, asteroid, etc.) that is unrelated to aliens
252. Mitchell/Sheppard. John had been on leave when the plague broke out. When they finally found out where it had come from he was almost disappointed that there had been no Mother Abigail in his dreams.
254. Mitchell/Sheppard. The only thing that keeps him going is that he knows that John is in Atlantis.
255. Mitchell/Sheppard. They're visiting John's brother when the end of the world comes.
256. Sheppard|Anise. She found Atlantis' "voice" disturbing.
257. Teyla &or/ Daniel. After things had stabilized on Atlantis Teyla would buy books in as many languages and alphabets as she could find and give them to Daniel in an attemp to reignite his interest in the world around him.
258. Vala &or/ Ronon. "So show me around."